Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I finally had an opportunity last evening to listen to the fireside chat. I maintain and reiterate my comment of technical brilliance however, the brief discussion of cash causes a heightened level of concern.

When it came up, Suresh suggested that cash wasn't really at the forefront and a capital raise wasn't on the table at this point in time (paraphrased). Yet, in the Q2 report they include the "going concern" disclosure, an internal cash flow and, the need for expense containment. Does anyone else find this inconsistency a little concerning?

If there is a "going concern" disclosure then when the opportunity presents itself why not address it with a high level commentary that includes possible solutions; debt, equity raise, warrants, options.... so when a raise does happen it doesn't come as a surprise.

Less than 12 months of cash and there is no apparent strategy to deal with it that can be communicated? That's just wrong given the opportunity to do so.

Attention to detail please in every respect of your operation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply