Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

At one time Poet was approx $3.00 a share.When it became clear we did not have the goods it dropped to $1.50 and then to .18 cents but as news came out about our OI people began buying again and drove the price back to $1.50 and the people who wanted Poet to go the moon began to talk nonsense, single malt scotch , double malt scotch etc. Now that the company has punted production and revenue down the road  the smart investors are selling waiting for turn of events and revenue and the general market is crying that people incharge of the company should be buying to support the stock. I for one am not buying now and I don't expect  Suresh and the boys to buy either . But as sure as night follows day orders and revenue will come. Then and only then do I expect Suresh and company to buy and at that point I will also buy because we have " disruptive technology."

New Message
Please login to post a reply