Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I just wanted to thank all of the people who post on this board for not congratulating POET management in recent history. This has happened many times in the past with technical achievements while the stock price goes down. It is time for the shareholders to get congratulated (i.e. for a significantly higher stock price). What is happening right now is a good reminder to me for why I have not bought any shares in a few years, even though I am way down. Typically, I would average down, but "down" has another meaning for this stock lately.

I do wonder how much effect global developments has on POET's stock price, specifically what is happening with China. If things get a lot worse (the probability is not zero), and we can't get any production out of China, I would assume that POET has a back-up plan, but I am not aware of what that might be. The uncertainty with this might be a factor in the declining stock price, who knows.

One thing is for sure, our CFO (and a few others from POET) know when it was time to sell some of their shares. I guess in hindsight we should have seen that as a stronger signal, sold our shares, and bought back at a 70% discount. I wish I had, and am surprised that the people at POET have not done that.

Best of luck and enjoy the weekend!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply