Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The number of customers is increasing rapidly. We will be a leader in data center transceivers and soon in defense applications (sensing), space applications (sensing), Lidar chips (sensing), chips for artificial intelligence (machine learning) and will provide chips for every smartwatch and smartphone (sensing, clinic on wrist). Still pretty insane what POET is doing here. POET has world-class technology and is oversold. Although we have fallen a little deeper than the Nasdaq index, the Nasdaq has already started to recover and I expect POET to do so as well, especially if positive news comes out soon. There is no sign or no reason outside of macroeconomic conditions that has caused this wave of selling in my opinion. I do not believe that a period of comments and (justified) questions from a group of investors on Agoracom caused the decline. Very, very much upside potential from now on. I can't wait to buy more shares tomorrow and I expect many to do so. At these levels, I don't even care if it's for 3.6 usd or 3.8 USD/share. This is a bargain price, I will pay what sellers are asking. Good times coming. Enjoy your sunday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply