Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lumenge, I don't read your posts. I sometimes skim them. I know the complaints I've heard them numerous times. So what is the point? Really what is the point?

What are you trying to accomplish? Obviously you are trying to rally people around your negative view of management but to what end? 

And Aves. Those of us that know a thing or two about the company and try to bring forward actual due diligence and there are many of us, know the  issues. Both sides of the story. So why would we share the same complaints over and over. People like Small Potatoe and ITTR and many, many others work hard to bring new information to this forum and perspective instead of ust trying to dump on management with complaints...Complaining is easy. 

Maybe it makes people feel better. If so, enjoy and forget about the consequences.

New Message
Please login to post a reply