Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well, I don't do Stockhouse for share count information. I used the information on the TSX website. I believe their records come directly from the company's transfer agent which I believe is reputable. On the TSX website there are two #'s for share count (which has already been discussed in previous posts).

At the end of the day, the only share count #'s that I truly have any confidence in are those that are posted in the notes to the financial statements. Unfortunately, due to the timing of related to filing, we are left with having to make certain assumptions if we are trying to determine how many warrants remain unexercised. If you read those statements you'll see and hopefully understand that there are shares outstanding and shares diluted. I believe Stockhouse may be using the diluted # which takes into consideration those items that are "in the money" but unexercised. The TSX website I believe provides both shares outstanding and shares diluted but I can't be sure 100%.

I do believe however, once March 10th has been eclipsed, none of the $4.25 warrants will be unexercised. Everything else until then is simply a guess

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply