Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Recap--Comparisons--Thoughts

A lot of people ask why Poet does not match LWLG share price and trading. They have less proven and developed products than Poet, get more money raised from Institutions and investors, giving them a higher valuation. Sure they probably have a better PR campaign and more key people promoting the company. But if you compare Poet to them, Poet actually went thru the same kind of evaluation and roller coaster ride back in the days with Copetti Promoting and Sheldon Inwentash investing along with Canacord Capital. They had there ups and downs more than once but this has a lasting negative effect. 

Promoting something that does not become viable for the near future or not at all, is only a temporary euphoria for stock holders and speculators. I believe LWLG went through this cycle recently and came back to reality. We have been through it, then changed course and battled back with a new management and vision and products, and avoided possible insolvency for it. But when going through it(more than once) you loose some credibility, followers and lots of potential investors that don’t like the history. Enough negative talk on LWLG and comparisons. 

Having said this, I believe Poet now is in a position and time to give investors a Great return, for holding on and seeing Poets vision come to fruition. Yes—a little more patience, but almost no risk and multiple new products coming to market steadily over the coming months/years. Collaborations and agreements also that were made, with multiple companies, for these products that could be used for decades to come.

Granted that markets and timing, along with geo political pressures, were not helping poet along at all. They seem to get through and keep operating on a minimal budget. Staying focused on the end game while blocking out all the distractions and resistance that comes their way. As you might have noticed, I am an eternal optimist. I believe we have the management, products, customers and bright future that will compare and make us into a long and over due well deserving unicorn company.

AIMHO

Recap

From  ohiotom123 Apr 26

-Remember these critical wheelhouse facts:

-POET has done something that the entire industry needs.

-POET has done something that companies with hundreds of millions of dollars and hundreds of engineers has been    unable to do for over two decades.

-POET will cause a wide-ranging industry expansion in better and also new products.

-POET has no peers.

-POET's manufacturing, test and packaging is fully automated.

-POET's components are integrated into a single chip.

-POET's components are fully integrated electrically and optically

New Message
Please login to post a reply