Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

First - thank you to everyone for the thoughtful answers to my concerns.  It is a relief to see some accumulation going on by someone.  Here's to hoping our growing frustration has hit a peak and is the indicator the bottom is in.   I am no trader, but I have been looking at the long - as in very long - term chart and it sure looks like a cup and handle to me.  If this works out, my long term hold will make up for every other time I sold a stock way way too early without realizing its real potential, you know - stocks like Apple.  

Poet's potential, if realized, is enormous, and the vetting and analysis done here  (that caused so many of us to continue to add to our positions and hold tenaciously) has been crucial to our confidence, no matter how shaken it sometimes gets, so thank you to all the smart people who generously have shared their due diligence.  I hope someday we are all well off enough, courtesy of Poet, to travel to one of the shareholder meetings, where I can meet and thank you personally. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply