Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Just wanted to circle back to the AGM. Overall still one of the best virtual meetings in a long time. I wanted to address something Suresh stated at the end around the one hour and two minute mark.

When asked about Lithium Niobate Suresh said it wasn't quite ready for prime time until the next three years at the earliest. 

The part that concerns me is he said we need to work with a product that is ready now. Makes sense.But he followed that up with betting the farm on a certain modulator that cost a year to the product timeline.

So obviously a delay! This falls right around the time of the Nasdaq uplisting. Im sure the position of strength was more than we were aware of based on what the company expected to happen. We as shareholders expressed our frustrations of the timing without any real catalyst to propel the SP. Makes sense now.

There should have been some transparency here. Especially at last years AGM. Whatever the case may be it looks like we are on track. I don't fault the company for doing what they think is best and pivoting when necessary but we should have been informed.

So my take is we are now on a timeline of where the company thought we were a year or so ago. Some good things should be happening over the next two or three quarters. Looking forward to it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply