Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Imnotsorry: I've been invested with this company since 2009 .I'm obviously VERY patient ( or crazy or stubborn )so I'm expecting a very big transfer of money coming real soon

Unfortunately, there is no legal entitlement to payment of a certain amount of money towards buyers of your shares or even towards the company.

Unfortunately, too, the expected amount of money M is not a function M = f(C, tp) of the investment amount C and the elapsed time tp that the investment already exists, but at best a function M = f(C, tf) of the investment amount C and the time tf that the investor is still willing or able to be patient in the future. Oh, I think this should rather be M = f(C, tf, ef) where ef are future events.

Fortunately, this particular company has been greatly derisked, so it should be easier to be patient now than in previous years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply