Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Reports on Share Sales under ATM Program for the Quarter Ending September 30, 2023

In typical Poet fashion we are often left with questions. And history hasn't been the best for us shareholders. Although I kind of feel like something good is happening. Just a hunch.

I do have another question though and maybe I don't understand it entirely but Celestail AI seems to have a lot of confidence in Poet and its products. Now the question is this? How big of a role does Poet play in Celestial AIs success? Is the light source going to be in just a few products or many?

If it is enough to affect CAI bottom line I don't see the financial backing taking place by Koch Financial without some level of confidence or the very least a contingency plan. We also know CAI is foregoing any further NRE and wants to proceed with production. 

CAI seems to have a very promising future. I don't believe they would still be engaged with Poet if they were not reliable or any uncertainty were in play.

New Message
Please login to post a reply