Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I believe they are not being forthcoming about what has just taken place. We were supposed to have sales now! 

However the charades has been going on for four or five years now. When covid hit I gave them a pass but in hindsight I think they used it as an excuse.  Otherwise we would have customers paying for our products. 

Again third and fourth quarters this year has turned into second quarter next year. They have been pulling the same story over and over. Personally I don't believe a thing they say. Especially Suresh.  He's the head of the company.  This all reflects on him.

A buck fifty sounds like a great price to buy in but these people have cost me enough of my hard earned money. 

And since they can't be trusted there is a high probability that investment depreciates as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply