Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks, Milagro. They sure know how to poke the bear and when. I'm sure many here got eaten alive and many of the offering participants will be the recipients of cheaper shares than ever with warrants to boot that will come back to haunt us down the road. 

As an aside people wonder why I kept being positive through all of this. Well, all the negativity here only helped accelerate our dive in share price when this was an open-ended contract with a blank share price deal. The more we complained and bitc#ed about the deal the more the share price went down and the offering recipients laughed and wrung their hands in joy. I know that this is part of many of the newbie's agendas here and that's par for the course but when we, ourselves, started s#iting all over our company in that vulnerable period of time then it was only adding gas to the flames. I mean if you owned a widget company with the best widgets in the world but needed financial help to get your product to market, would you be grumbling and complaining about your business, your product, and talking about the problems you're going to have because you're dealing with China. Of course you wouldn't, you'd be giving the best possible scenario for success. I know there were many other things causing the share price to go down but...well you should catch my drift. T      

New Message
Please login to post a reply