Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well said Hogan. standard risk disclosures required to operate as an on going concern. Not surprised coming from this poster.

The important thing is they expect to raise funds. They used the word reasonably expect which as good as you could expect in these disclosures.

I have to admit the amount of potential dilution  on this offering at these insane low prices

worries me given awful market to raise $$, some say worst ever for juniors.   Poet should have one or two alternatives in play to maybe do a raise in part and perhaps find additional funds elsewhere rather than doing an all out financing for 12 months. A few clues are provided in MDA. Wishful thinking I know but maybe doable in tranches over several months  

Either way the tech and all its verticals remains a standout with no mention of any tech setback other than timelines adjustment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply