Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree.  I have to think that the institutional investors have more contacts as well as experience and figured this out. 
Holding and also really sad at our current share price and situation.  I've said before, it's the geopolitical risks that have concerned me the most, and time on that score is not our friend, imo.  

Some here had bought on margin, a bold move that showed their expectation of good news being just around the corner.  It meant they were forced into selling before they wanted to.

In a way, all of us are living 'on margin'.  If I have read the situation of Western nations correctly, and since my  goal is to be able to hold Poet until it really does pay off as handsomely as its potential suggests, I have tried to make sure I am very little dependent on anything in the system, including my other investments or savings, and as much as possible I have been preparing my own home to resemble Noah's Ark , minus the animals except for my adorable dogs.  

I hope all my fellow longs who also believe in Poet's future have situated themselves to never need to sell, especially at such losses, no matter what expected/unexpected circumstances hit our nations.  I don't think the Argentinians expected to go from one of the richest nations in the world to one constantly struggling with poverty and hyperinflation.  Our systems are efficient but brittle.  I decided to prepare like they might all break, and it's partly why I feel I can hold now.   It's sad though, because I really did believe management would be right this time.   The closer we get, the more I think they must surely have a better grasp on the 'when'.  

I wish they could/would explain what went wrong in their calculations, since that would help me judge better for myself whether we are truly close or not.   I guess the best tell is going to be watching management and institutions, whether or not they are buying.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply