Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

ZimZim,

I wish they could/would explain what went wrong in their calculations, since that would help me judge better for myself whether we are truly close or not.   I guess the best tell is going to be watching management and institutions, whether or not they are buying.  

This phrase here is key. We should have been following managements and institutional investors lead. I like most did not.

The important thing for me is customers. We had eight, yes eight companies expected to purchase Poet products in the third and fourth quarters. That number went to"zero." Thats a problem. A big problem. Why? What went wrong? And why did we not get an update? Yes the SP would have taken a hit but at least you have credibility and this is not the first time Suresh has failed to inform his shareholders of important setbacks.

We are sitting at .10 cents pre split anyway. Which in itself is infuriating since they took our shares for this position of strength to enter the Nasdaq. Another accountability that was never addessed.

In my opinion we are very close to either success or bust. Been here too long so I'll just wait and see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply