Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My Take.

Talk of our accomplishments up to now is not getting us out of this predicament, show us the path to revenue, show us the customers coming on board, show us a partner who wants to invest, if they're big clients interested in our solution, then tell us because just one big customer can turn this ship around. The vagueness of over half dozen isn't getting it done.For ex; How did the Facebook demo go? Where are we at with Luxshare in terms of sales targets? Again, to get out of this mess we will need customers adopting the tech (since it's the only integration play at low cost and high scale we've been told) therefore the shareholders expectations are that the customers should be qualifying and lining up for Poet's solution, right? Just CAI plans alone can get us to the desired results we're looking for, so we need to be updated on that front and any others, consistently since it looks like we are still in the pole position with a cost and scale advantage for the light sources and transceiver markets.

I believe in Suresh, sadly it's cost me a lot of money up to this point. Let's give him a chance, get him some funding, maybe he will round up a partner to inject funds or a big commitment at least to get us out of this mess, if not, we're going to have a lousy year sitting undervalued and undercapitalized. 

We are playing in the right market, the growth because of AI is pushing everyone toward Poet's high scale solutions.

Let's GO!

New Message
Please login to post a reply