Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The good

Getting the news release out today, with a pretty big amount purchased by insiders is great. Especially the news about insiders purchasing. I think putting the comment in the last news release, when the PP wasn't quite fully subscribed, that insiders had already purchased was very smart. It got more investors interested, and was the difference between oversubscribing, versus being undersubscribed. The amount purchased by insiders was also great, and more than I suspected. It's easy to forget, but management have a massive amount of there personal wealth invested in Poet, and to put even more shows again that their interests are aligned with ours. Obviously with them having the most knowledge of what's going on with the business, it's very reassuring. 

The bad

We still have a money problem, which we all should have already known. We have more runway to figure it out now, but it's still hanging over us. 

The awful

Why the hell is Tom Mika still here?  When the stock price shot up above $2 recently, it was definitely premature, but I do think a lot of it was based on speculation that Mika was gone. 
How is he still here?!?!  Did everyone forget what happened in November?  This company has a lot going for it, and the potential rewards for everyone involved is massive. But despite this, the company almost went bankrupt because they were out of money!  And then they put out a news release of a PP with no set price?!?!?  The CFO is a buffoon. Name one time where this guy has done something good for Poet. Suresh bears some responsibility for this too, no doubt. But there is a long list of great things Suresh has done for this company as well. There is no company without Suresh. But not Mika. Get this guy out!  He's an anchor hanging around all our necks. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply