Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

A few years ago, SV said that he was humbled. Now why would he say that? Was that a hint to us? Despite the lousy share price performance, I think SV is confident about the longterm that someone will have their back (if needed) at the right time, if Poet has nowhere else to turn to because of market conditions or exo-politics. In the meantime, they are likely being respectful of Poet's autonomy and I suspect there might be parties that prefer to keep it that way for now while the industry shakes out. The share price can be repaired in a nanosecond so that might be why SV has always been confident. 

Could it be Koch that backed CAI privately before they become public have Poet's back or might it be consortium of sorts? My theory is that if needed, someone will have Poet's back at the most appropriate time and they need to confirm that Poet is prepared for and to lead the industry step change at large that SV has spoken about in the past. Remember, SV thinks years ahead of his peers and this step change he brings must work elegantly at that future nanosecond moment.

monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply