Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FROM PLAN TO COMMERCIAL REALITY THANKS TO QUANTUM DOTS. At last year’s Optica Executive Forum at the OFC Conference, Andreas Bechtholsheim, founder of Arista Networks, raised every eyebrow in the room. He stated that the future is Linear Drive Optics, which, compared to current DSP Optics, offers power savings of 25% for 51.2T switch, or even 30% for 102.4T switch.

One year later, I am amazed at what has happened since. A plan has become commercial reality. Join me on a journey across the exhibition floor to meet Hai-Feng Liu of HGGenuine, catch up again with Andy Bechtolsheim, Founder and Chief Architect Arista Networks, Inc, and follow the quantum dots guidance from Timour Rakhimi, Alfalume, Inc and Ashok K. CEO Alfalume, Inc. I never cease to be amazed about what’s possible here in San Diego at OFC. What do you think? Let me know directly or in the comments below. The coverage continues……

New Message
Please login to post a reply