Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It is not hard to feel negative about this stock given the dismal share price. But people should understand that this is the first time that POET is at the leading edge of engine deployment. It is an amazing technical accomplishment but as a shareholder it is hard to feel good about it if the stock performance is at its worst. 

That can change in a hurry. The company  can be proud of what they have achieved in turning this platform into something that the industry badly needs. It was achieved at a fraction of the costs of competitors. It is something to be proud of. Yet what does this mean? It means that this platform has the capability to far exceed these milestones if POET had the resources that others have. 

Industry needs the advantages that are offered by the POET platform. Those needs are real and I think we are going to see companies eager to have those needs met by POET. Let's see what comes of it. My guess is we will see a very significant response by industry to do deals that will give this stock the recognition that matches the value of POET’s technological  advantages. I am hoping for a very motivating NR that provides insight into the interest that was generated at OFC.

Let's face it. The share price governs the emotions that are manifested on this forum and the current price has given rise to waves of negativity being projected here. It becomes a circular response. Lets see if POET can turn these negative responses around with the kind of news befitting the technical achievements demonstrated at OFC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply