Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Jose Pozo REPLAY OF TODAY'S (APRIL 30th) LIVE LOWDOWN ON LINEAR DRIVE OPTICS

Good comments SP...I have a similar understanding. Suresh has his projections which continue to be flexible. One of the attributes of the POET Optical Interposer is ability to turn on a dime. To make revisions to the architecture for varying applications. It is interesting to hear opinions on which technologies/material sets will become mature in a given time frame. That is an advantage for POET since the platform provides the ability to intersect the ecosystem wherever it leads.

Whether that is with thin film inorganic materials like Lithium Niobate and others that are in the distance or organic polymer modulators. The POET platform is designed to integrate. And they have developed the expertise to do this quickly. 

I think they are lining up the partners required to proliferate existing generations and new product generations. The way I see it they are a long way from identifying the limits of this technology. As Dr Mo says “the big guys want it”.

New Message
Please login to post a reply