Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Anyone remember the meeting where Ajit Manocha and Suresh said they were going to go around to customers and find out what they wanted (they did and boy did he/they pivot). Anyone remember when there was talk of a quick buyout and this forum did a little survey about either a buyout or develop the tech? (Develop the tech won out).  What Suresh has done is what people like Jobs, Zuckerberg, Musk, etc have done, only they did it as start ups.  Suresh has done this with a small public company.  These guys want their rewards for their Herculean efforts.  Do I like it? Not really.  Do I accept it as the price of keeping my golden ticket tightly into my own little hands?  Yes. And I would hate to hold poet patents when key persons behind this thing get offered piles of money to jump ship.  Good luck defending those patents as poet runs out of money.  I am going to vote yes.  Someday I hope us lowly shareholders are treated like the loyal rare gems we are.  If and when this takes off, I hope we are not forgotten and that we are shown the proper appreciation by the powers that be.     

New Message
Please login to post a reply