Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I understand all the sherlocks and information-diggers and frequent posters that invest a lot of time and effort. Jack comes along, writes two lines and undermines their work. He is wiping their effort away with just one question that makes others unsure. You don´t need to dig very deep to ask these questions as POET is far from being a sure thing. Not fair from their point of view.

It is OK to ask difficult questions. But does he really have a "hidden agenda" that qualifies a ban? I tend to say no. If one poster could manipulate this (narrow) market for more than one day, then he might be right. But I am not a hub leader and I am glad I will never be. The hub leaders seem to be rational enough to handle this appropriately.

If I were, I would try to put all the discussions about Traders/Investors/Hidden Agendas/Shorters/Supporters to OffTopic. It´s not about POET and to wade through all of this is no fun.

A while ago I asked agora-admins if it is possible to put a thread on ignore (instead of a poster), I wish more and more they would offer this feature.

All the best for 2019 and beyond!

New Message
Please login to post a reply