Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Haven’t heard from John Fairchild lately, does anyone know how he’s doing?

Hi SP, I am fine and working hard to get some jobs done by spring which is when I  hope  to  add a new puppy to our family. I spent 3 days crying and the next weeks seeing Cooper everywhere I looked. We spent all of our time together both indoors and outdoors.

Below is Cooper in a winter coat for the first time. Waterproof and nice and warm. He would wear it all the time if I let him but it helped a lot to get him back outdoors.

Anyway right now I am ramping up the work I am doing to build my outdoor shop/planting room. I continue to expand the gardens on my property and decided to add some vegetable/herb gardens.

Of course I rarely do things in a small way as my obsessive nature will not allow for a simple build in any project I do. So below is the planting table with a big planter that will be laminated in glass and epoxy.  Watering will  be achieved from water diverted from the deck  above and will also  be diverted to  the hydrangea boarder beside the pool deck which constantly needs watering in order to tolerate the summer heat. Anyway it is keeping me really busy and I love working with my hands and creating unique and functional designs.

Again I want to tell people not to worry about POET. To be perfectly honest I don’t even give it a second thought. We have the right people and the right technology in place. Very exciting times ahead of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply