Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Does the Hub Leader Who Processed This Want To Step Forward?

Various comments from various posters are interesting and illuminating.  I think many are so used to reading or posting disingenuously, that they can no longer recognize someone who is objective and genuine.  

My intentions are being misinterpreted nearly 180 degrees by many here. I post just as I think and feel.  Now I may be incorrect in thinking and feeling as I do, but you can completely rely on what I post as being genuine. I’m not saying I post everything that I think or suspect, but as to what I write on here strictly reflects what I’m thinking. 

I come at this investment from a different perspective than many here. It is one of a whole lot of experience in Venture developmental companies. 

Unlike some who blow hot and cold on management, I have been far more consistent.  I never cared for PC and have always like Suresh. I don’t blame Suresh much for anything, I blame the difficulty of his task for our yet to be realized potential.  PC was nothing more than a Venture securities salesman. And that was clear to me very early. Suresh is a serious tech guy and that also was quickly apparent. 

Tech guys tend to be naive when it comes to markets. Technology v psychology.  Very different skill sets.  That is also apparent.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply