Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Futures Tumble After US Restarts Trade War With China, Locks Out Huawei; China Vows Retaliation Against Apple, Boeing

No Gene (Turr) we don't hate the Chinese, and within this group we are very much free and independent thinker's...

One could go on for day's about the damage that China has done to Canada and long before the Covid-19 outbreak, whether it be through espionage, SARS, patent theft, not allowing their currency to float, economic bullying etc.

Not all that long ago Research in Motion (remember that name?) was an economic Power House in Canada. The Blackberry smart phones were in high demand and sold in the millions every quarter. That was until China reverse engineered them to the tee and sold them under the name Redberry... To make a long story short, Research in Motion now goes by the name Blackberry and is a mere image of their former self. In their hay day they had over 17,500 employees, today they have less than 3,500 and they no longer make smart phones. Thats just one example!

We could also bring up their Human Right's atrocities, for example their forced labor camps, torture as a practice, forced starvation and execution of political prisoners, again just to bring up a few examples... I think I'll leave it at that for now!

In closing I'd like to say, we really should be able to talk freely in this Country and on this Forum for that matter, without the threat of mature conversation's being stymied by politically correct buzz words ie, racism and hate, that are far too often tossed about loosely by people who have their own agendas or who don't take the time or make the effort to truly find out whats happening...

New Message
Please login to post a reply