Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Futures Tumble After US Restarts Trade War With China, Locks Out Huawei; China Vows Retaliation Against Apple, Boeing

Re: Futures Tumble After US Restarts Trade War With China, Locks Out Huawei; China Vows Retaliation Against Apple, Boeing

posted on May 17, 2020 03:54PM

It's a lot harder to be innovative when a large part of your profits are stolen out from under you... You tend to lose focus!

And when you start comparing a small amount of transgression's to an incredibly large amount you lose all validity...

And what makes you think that a lot of the free thinkers on this forum are "very comfortable working with the Chinese?"

Also Turr, I am not a fan of the Saudi's, quite the opposite... If I had my way we would complete the Energy East Pipeline from Alberta to New Brunswick and put a stop to all Saudi oil!

New Message
Please login to post a reply