Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Oz.. If the dam was to fail it certainly provides the opportunity to slow the growth of the middle Kingdom.. Forestall the Belt and Silk Road; ease the tensions along the border of India and China, as well as in Hong Kong, Taiwan and most importantly the South China Sea.

The collapse of the shadow banking and other financial emerging issues thereby removing the threat in the near term to the US dollar as the vehicle currency.

The CIA has been involved in China -- in 1957 and attempt to free Tibet from communist control. Failed.

As you know the Chinese card-carrying members are relatively small in comparison with 1.4 billion citizens. The new emerging middle class I believe has an appetite to move away from Orwellian command and control of Xi Jinping who serves as General Secretary of the Communist Party , Chairman of the Central Military Commission  and  President of the People's Republic . Xi has consolidated power just as Stalin, Tito and Mao achieved.  

Just need a catalyst...

Such a disaster where millions need assistance, pandemic would likely spin to control, infrastructure and large part of China would be nonexistent, without a paycheck with the PLA stay loyal-- recall the fourth Army during Tiananmen Sq. Sutdent Protests  refused to fire upon citizens -- The leadership had bring external members of the Army in To put down the protests....(student-led demonstrations calling for democracy, free speech and a free press in China).

I have to believe scenario planning is taking place in America and possibly selected members of NATO to consider the opportunity to remove what has perceived to be recently an emerging threat in all six domains of war --economic, space, land sea and air warfare. Activities are increasing.

Consider ... Don't supply support... Activate the CIA.. Fund and encourage rebellion...

One only needs to a follow the advice of Sun Tzu…  “If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in”

See   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS5kW4ejfxg&list=PLQb7yf5UFO1BGXF6mXFzL7H1_J5KIn3Jp&index=10&t=0s

I look forward to the opportunity duringa future AGM to share some thoughts with you... I sense I could learn much... Your posts are beacon of light--- often in a sea of darkness. Thank you for your efforts... tpower

New Message
Please login to post a reply