Welcome To The Pacific Comox Resources HUB On AGORACOM

focused on the exploration of the Ryan Lake copper-molybdenum claims at Matchewan, south of Timmins in Northern Ontario, and the Mabel gold/silver property in northern Sonora State Mexico.

Free

Welcome Back or Welcome Newbies

posted on Mar 02, 2010 02:37AM

My latest system involves trying to follow what Pine Tree Capital (PNP) are buying.

They appear to be made of money of late and are aquiring semi to significant positions in a slew of companies with some interesting stories( In my humble opinion.)

I bought Pacific Comox at .025 after noticing Pine Tree bought just recently at 5 cents.

Finally today this news was sparingly distributed.

Pacific Comox's recent annoucement , of what I consider to be, excellent grades of Moly,

I think, was made at a bad time ie. During the Olympics of a crazy volaitile week.

Wish they had better PR department and would upgrade their website in a more timely manner.

(What follows is blatant stock manipulation and possibly the best tip you'll get for a while.)

If your interested and want another Pine Tree Cap. Pick , check out Stans Energy symbol RUU, they recently aquired a former producing Rare Earth Element Mine and optioned a production facility for a year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply