Calcium Sulphate Extraction, World Class Potash Opportunity

Potential Demand for Calcium Sulphate over 600M Tonnes

Free
Message: Pan American Fertilizer (CNSX: PAF) appoints new President

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, April 22, 2013 – Pan American Fertilizer Corp., (CNSX: PAF) (“Pan American” or the “Company”) announced today that it has appointed Mr. Scott Walters as President of the Company, effective immediately. Randy Wright will remain Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.

On his appointment, Scott Walters stated, “I look forward to working with Randy and our team on growing revenue through continued sales growth and expanding distribution to our rapidly developing customer base in South America. We will continue our focus of delivering key agricultural products and leveraging our team’s operational expertise with the goal of providing shareholders increased value and profitability.”

A financial executive, with over eighteen years international experience; creating, building and selling successful businesses in the financial and resource sector, Scott Walters has spent the majority of his career investing in and financing the natural resource space with a focus on gold, silver, uranium and agri-minerals. He is well versed in all types of investment banking transactions and over the last few years primarily focused on public and private equity and debt offerings; exclusive sale assignments, strategic advisory assignments, RTO’s and IPO’s. Investment targets have been in the Americas, Europe, Central Asia, Australasia and several African nations. Previously Managing Partner and Founder of several successful companies, Scott has extensive experience managing people and projects in the resource sector.

"I am delighted to welcome Scott Walters to the Pan American team, and am pleased he will be undertaking the role of President,” said Randy Wright, Chairman and CEO of the Company. “Scott has been an active strategic advisor in the agri-consulting sector for many years and our Company can only benefit from his insight and expertise. I am confident that under his strategic guidance and leadership, Pan American will continue to grow its market share and is on the right path to becoming a major player in the fertilizer and industrial mineral market.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply