Welcome To The Pancontinental Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This company has been lost in the wilderness for what seems like decades, first it was uraninum, then came the 'rare earth minerals' then they came together and looked at the gold near the old Brewer mine in Carolina, then the battery metals were in vogue. Now finally they have come to their senses and have gone back to the Carolina gold play. Little wonder that any interest has evaporated.

Interestingly there might be some light at the end of the tunnel they have backed themselves into. They have an opening to obtain the rights to get 100% ownership of the old Brewer Mine where oxide gold ore was recovered from surface to 50 m where sulphide mineralization was present. The physical setting is a hill overlooking the town which is interpreted to be a volcanic vent, a diatreme, which transported volcanic rock and minerals from a deep seated magma chamber. Google "diatreme" to get a first hand description and pictures.

There has been sufficient historical geological, drilling and geophysics to indicate that substantial gold and copper minerals are present between 300 and 600m below grade to provide for a multi million ounce deposit. Their literature notes; "Brewer is a brownfield site with a shallow gold mine almost entirely untested below 250m". The description with 'almost entirely untested' seems to be be strong enough to conclude that there were some deep hole[s] drilled at some point which allows management to project.

There are numerous example of mines in volcanic vents so the diatreme description resonates some reality. The drill program that was planned for this spring was delayed due to Covid, but one or more holes could have been drilled before the shutdown as the planned schedule was to begin drilling on or about March 10. Have no knowledge that they did get a hole or 2 in.

Given todays sp this imo is worthy of a position. Pls do your own background review,

mh

New Message
Please login to post a reply