Patriot Gold Corporation (CSE/OTC: PGOL)

Emerging Gold Royalty Company

Free
Message: 4 Month Deadline For EDR.T To Buyback 1% NSR From PGOL

Looks like time is running out for Endeavour Silver to buy back 1% of the NSR on Bruner. I'm quite certain the terms/conditions from the original asset sale from Patriot to Canamex still stand. By the end of April, EDR.T has to give PGOL $5 million USD for that 1%, or else it reverts back to a full 2% NSR with no limit. Short term the cash would be huge for Patriot, but I'd rather have a full 2% royalty as that extra 1% will be worth way more in a couple years from now. 342,000 ounces of gold in the historic report, with only 10% of the property explored, upside is massive. From page 13 on the last MD&A:

Pursuant to the Bruner Purchase and Sale Agreement with Canamex Resources dated April 25, 2017, the Company has a 2% net smelter return (“NSR”) royalty on the Bruner Gold/Silver mine in Nevada, including any claims acquired within a two-mile area of interest around the existing claims. Canamex has the option to buy-down half of the NSR royalty retained by Patriot for $5 million any time during a five-year period following closing of the purchase and sale agreement. As of September 30, 2021, no royalties have yet been earned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply