LIVE STREAMING APP ALLOWING USERS TO INTERACT IN REALTIME BY SENDING CASH TIPS

Peeks Social platform generated gross revenue of $0.81 million during Q1 2020 while gross margin had increased by 20% as compared to Q1 2019

Free
Message: PEEK Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Breakdown and Analysis - Comparables Included

From the KPIs released to date, we see "User Sessions", and "Monthly Revenue" amongst other metrics for each month. 

User Sessions grew from 405k in Nov to ~2mm in May, good for a compounded monthly growth rate of 30.27%

Peeks' TOTAL revenue for the 7 months from Launch in November 2016 to May 2017 was $518,326.67, growing at a compounded monthly growth rate of 55.92%.

From the MD&As, we know that approx. 35% of each dollar transacted in this app results in Revenue. So we know $518,328.67 / 0.35 = ~ $1,500,000 in transactions. For the sake of this analysis, we can consider this to be an equivalent to “in-app purchases” (continue reading below as I’ll compare this to a couple competitors).

From Prioridata.com, Live.me in its first 7 months from launch on the Google Play Store in Nov 2015 to June 2016 had a whopping $56,200 in "in-app purchases", and that's not even revenue considering the split b/w broadcasters and the fact that revenue is struck once the money is spent in the app. So we know revenues were far less than $56,200. iOS data is unavailable for this period, but it is safe to assume, that even IF iOS “in-app purchases” for live.me for this same period is even double that of Android, it is still nowhere near what Peeks made. I’ll let you do the math yourselves here.

Periscope's revenue in its first 7 months of launch was a whopping $0 on both Android and iOS devices, and yet after years since launch, they are not monetizing to the level of Peeks. Doesn’t take a genius here to know that the “in-app purchases” was a whopping $0 as well.

Peeks made money in its "beta" phase, has additional revenue generating features coming out, has brands to announce as per latest press release, and an ad network launching all which will monetize better than any competitor.

Oh, and btw, 
Live.me (Cheetah Mobile) valuation? 1.5 Billion USD. Periscope acquired by Twitter in 2014 Pre-Launch for $100 Million USD.

Need I say more?

New Message
Please login to post a reply