Welcome To The Phoenix Matachewan Mines HUB On AGORACOM

"Explorers in North America"

Free

Presumably Mr Dow has plenty of his own cash / shares in PMM. I assume he wants to preserve and increase his own wealth as well as that of the shareholders. You would hope he has a better understanding of his own business than we do. I don't see the downside in the reverse split even if the upside may not seem that clear.

If a major consolidation takes place within the industry then PMM has to be in a position to benefit. If the board (what's left of them)feels this is the best way forward then I don't see at this stage what the other options are.

The companies capitalization is just $1.5m right now. With the 'promising' land positions held there must be intrinsic value well above this level that would appeal to a potential buyer. If Mr Dow could realise a modest $15m from a buyout or consolidation then that would put the share price around 10c per share. I would be happy with that. In these very difficult times at least they are trying to move forward rather than just sticking their heads in the sand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply