Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Latest from Jay Taylor - Still bullish on PEM

posted on Oct 12, 2009 06:07PM

What’s Up with Premium Exploration?

QUESTION

: Jay, what on earth is going on with Premium Exploration? The stock has tanked unbelievably!

ANSWER:

I put this question to Christine

Kopr at Premium Exploration and here is what

she said:

“PEM attracted a lot of speculators into its

market; people who only cared about a quick

buck they could pick from someone else’s

pocket on sensational drill hole. Now, because

there has been a pullback on news, the general

psychology is ‘timid.’ That’s alright because the

stock is moving out of weak hands.

“Secondly, the drill results helped us complete

our private placement, but now the market is pricing in the $0.10 stock and $0.20 warrants. Going through my

list, of the 6.7 million shares, insiders took down 2.1 million, those close to the company took down another 2.0

million and the balance is held by other close hands with smaller positions (under 100k shares). From the

feedback I’m getting, I don’t see a lot (more than 1 - 2 million shares) hitting the market any time soon.

“I think PEM will tie up a decent share of the private placement at whatever the market is and get drilling

underway quickly as the drill is sitting on the property now. That should get the share price moving upwards

again. Then, I think you might start to see some of the $0.20 warrants being exercised that will bring additional

funding to the company. Upcoming shortly is a new resource calculation. My feeling is it will be a positive

change . . . and after the $0.20 warrants are exercised, this stock should be on its way.”

EDITOR’S COMMENT

EDITOR’S COMMENT

: Make no mistake, this is a speculative stock but we think it is an extremely

attractive one. Read back over our initial buy recommendation of June 5 and our update of July 24 (which you

can read in our June and August monthly letters, too) to see why we think this company has world-class

potential written all over it! Not only that, it has prospects of producing gold in the not too distant future, from

which it should be able to fund future exploration and hopefully minimize future dilution, to drill what amounts

to an 18+ kilometer long, highly prospective gold-bearing structure. Our suggestion to speculative investors is

that you pick up shares of this stock whenever possible at under $0.20.

New Message
Please login to post a reply