Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

http://www.larrymylesreports.com/2010_september.htm

Larry Myles Reports

Premium Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: PEM). Focus property is in Idaho. I strongly recommend as part of your due diligence process; visit the company website and then invest in a phone call if you need further information. I have always found the folks at Premium enthusiastic and genuinely interested in going through the story with retail investors.

At the time of this writing, Premium has two drills turning. The first drill will continue the exploration program to the north and south, while drill number two will be used for definition drilling in the lower block.

Note: The Upper Block is the existing bulk tonnage, NI 43-101 compliant and features an inferred resource of over 530,000 ounces of gold. The Lower Block by the way is a newly discovered mineralized zone, located directly beneath the Upper Block and is not included in the Upper Block resource calculations. Also worth a note, the Lower Block has recently added 300 meters of strike length to the mineralized zone, and is a minimum of 100 meters wide at depth. The clincher being: the lower block material is above the cut-off grade of the existing zone, thus will add ounces to the overall resource.

I should not have to have to spell this out, but as I stated some time ago during Premium’s early stage exploration; the company appears to have a real tiger by the tail. And as the current round of assay results are released, I am being proven correct. Again, visit the Company web site and peruse their last few news releases, as the stellar results speak for themselves.

Currently trading at less than $0.50 a share, Premium Exploration is an investor’s dream. I think the Company is on the cusp of moving from a hard working explorer to a profitable producer; and if you put it all together, the economics of the project offer tremendous upside for any shareholder deciding to participate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply