Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

This is exactly what I think, great results and great post from you! This is new OSK in making 10 Bagger stock. I don't think that dilution is coming any time soon. PEM doesn't need money for all 2011 and there will be also resource recalculation in Q1/2011 with possible 2Moz and that news is enough to triple sp of PEM, with phase 4 PEM could come to 5M+ Ounces that could be with price of Gold above 2000$ somewhere 5$+ stock, so this is great stock to be in. Don't forget that the biggest holding of Dundee Resorces is actually OSK so Dundee knows where to invest money. I don't know if OSK will try to make pp with PEM or even try to take over PEM next year. But even with that we should at least get 2$+ from OSK. I could think also of some other player like AEM or K but even without them PEM will do great, we will be all happy with PEM next year, yes I am totally satisfied with PEM until now and looking forward to very big gains in next 2 years. sp of PEM will not move until January, more than 90% of investors are on vacations right now so I don't expect to much until next year, we get the Christmas present and that is what it is, next year in Q1 see you above 1$$$.

GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply