Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free
Message: kilometers of potential mineralized structure update

On May 23, I posted that PEM believed they had identified 100km or more of potential mineralized structure to drill on. My own measure of the PEM map seemed to indicate the (dotted lines) number could be closer to 120km. Now, with the new map, provided in the recent news release, with 30% more land added to PEM's holdings, it appears an additional 20km of potential mineralized structure has been added with new dotted lines. My guess is that PEM may well have close to 140km of potential mineralized structure identified, with more to come as soil samples and other tests progress throughout 2011. (140km equals 86 miles of potential structure).

What was believed to be 100km, or more, of potential mineralized structure a few short months ago could (as in maybe) now be 40% greater. To put it another way, if one could drive the combined length of all the identified potential structure it would take almost 1 hour and 20 minutes to do so at highway speeds. The key word is "potential." And, the potential has increased significantly.

marwal

New Message
Please login to post a reply