Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

I dont own any shares in PEM but do watch it and have done a little DD.I may buy some at a later date, not because this is not a good time, rather I have other investments I dont want to sell to free up capital. Out of tonights release, I did pick up on a couple things that may be worthy of mention.

1} the hole at Friday was a 100m stepout, this addsa to the resource and most likely a couple more holes there would qualify this for a 43-101 addition, so, a good thing.

2) the BG2011-1 hole at Buffalo Gulch appears to have just missed the main target,it looks like this was on purpose to define the outlying structure, they know this now and will most likely just shift the drill a bit for a new hole. It was very encouraging because it lines up pretty well with the geophysics. Keep in mind, that anomalies seen with geophysics are not all exactly where they appear, especially in narrow structures. A large anomaly is much easier to hit because its a bigger target.

3)on the same hole as above , I find the last line of this excerpt interesting. It does not say what type of anomolous mineralization the hole ended in, is it gold, sulphides, silver etc?

It also intersected 1.3 g/t gold over 4.6 meters within the sulphides.

It intersected an interpreted

mineralized structure identified by IP Dipole-Dipole geophysics and is considered secondary to a much

larger structure nearby. More drilling is required. BG2011-1 was drilled vertically to a total depth of 266.7

meters and terminated in anomalous mineralization.

4) I beleive the Deadwood zone will give some real nice results by looking at the diagrams and these assays should be quite pleasant.The minor faults are there and the geophysics which would indicate to me some higher grade stuff.

Drilling to commence soon at the Deadwood Zone utilizing the same exploration strategy

All IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply