Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

First, it is good to see primed 24, skier, and as always pitbull back posting their thoughts and insights. (Special congratulations to pitbull13 on a couple of new milestones in his life).

My wife and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Idaho, and a visit with the the PEM folks, and I am stoked! I am also exhausted, so I'll have to post some additional info for you later.

I brought back 3 small rock samples with "NO" visible signs of gold. (No I did not take anything shareholders would rightfully say I had no right to take). I have two PEM shareholders who live nearby me who my wife and I love to have dinner with at our favorite local restaurants here where we live. Of course when doing so, we always talk about PEM. I have a keepsake pebble for each of them from the foot of a small section of the exposed Friday fault along a graveled roadway. The third pebble, of the three, I will split in half with one part for a new PEM shareholder in our community and the other half for my wife and me.

The drive into the Lewiston, Idaho area was breathtaking. The area of south east Washington, North east Oregon and north central Idaho is lnown as "The Palouse." Some refer to it as "The Palouse Empire." The farm land is spectacular, the soil is rich, and the view from all angles is, to me at least, nothing short of "eye candy. It is the home of our CEO and his life long dream, one which is rapidly well on it's way to becoming a reality. To the south east of Lewiston, Idaho, about 60 miles (100km) at about the 4,500' elevation are the mountains containing the Orogrande Shear Zone.

For my friend Prospector7, if you read this posting, I have every reason to believe you were right. I agree with you. "It is the real deal." I checked it all out, first hand. I wish you could have been there. To our geologist friends who have kept us informed with their sage insights on this and other BB's, know that you would have loved meeting and talking with the several PEM geologists I met with, on site. More on all that later.

For now, suffice it to say, three (3) drills were turning and burning yesterday (Saturday), and last night. They are doing so 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I saw two drill rigs at the Deadwood zone and one at the Friday. A fourth drill rig will be added in the coming month. So far this season 14 holes have been completed with 2 at the Buffalo Gulch, two at the Deawood, and 10 at the Friday zone. According to the drill operators, everything was "looking good", whatever that means. They just smiled, one gave us a "thumbs up" as they demonstrated for us their knowledge, skill and ability.

To Mr. Steiner, Mr. Ostenson, and Ms. Kopr, (although I realize you will not know of this posting), thank you for spending your Saturday with us. Mr Steiner spent part of his Saturday morning with us before moving on for a scheduled meeting with corporate staff. (God bless you one and all).

More to follow later.

marwal

New Message
Please login to post a reply