Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

So drill results came and nothing happened. Ther is no more excitement here about drills. What John Ryan said is to make preliminary economic study and after that we could sell this company because there is enough ounces to sell the company for proper price.

The biggest obstacle here is financing to finish Preliminary Economic Assessment and sell the company. As I wrote before if John has some competence he should start some financing negotiation with new Osisko and hopefully make some pp at 20 cents which could then trigger warrants exercising at 15 Cents which will then bring enough money to finish this drill program put outside report how much this company worth and sell it to best buyer, let say SWC or MAX. This is the only way because TSX vulture criminal exchange is dying and you must find financial source outside some stupid pp dilution. The worst thing for PEM was to make cheap pp at 5 Cents with crooks that destroyed PEM sp. I hope that John is smart enough to see what is going on with TSX and that the only way out is to find some Big company to finance PEM, maybe even SWC like I said at higher prices. This is the only way, properties are good enough to sell this company and finish with our pains...

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply