Welcome To The Pretium Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Value Through Gold

Free
Message: Pretium Resources Reports Progress in Construction of Brucejack Gold Mine in Canada

2017-05-01 07:38:00 AM ET (MT Newswires)

07:38 AM EDT05/01/2017 (MT Newswires) -- Pretium Resources (PVG) said Monday wet commissioning is near complete at its Brucejack Mine.

Pretium is constructing the high-grade underground Brucejack gold mine in northern British Columbia, Canada, with commercial production targeted for 2017.

The commissioning process was initiated in April and the first ore has been introduced to the process in preparation for production, the company said in a press release.

Commissioning of the process plant and service systems is progressing, it added.

Underground development continues to advance and the hand-over from the construction team to the operations crew has been completed, the company said.

Over 187,000 metric tons of ore have been stockpiled on surface and underground. Two long-hole drills are currently drilling off stopes. The slot raise and slot in the test stope have been blasted. The test stope is ready for production and four other production stopes are being drilled, the company added.

Price: 9.91, Change: , Percent Change:

New Message
Please login to post a reply