TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Otish Basin Uranium

posted on Jun 19, 2008 11:56AM

The RIM 2 prospect is one of Kodiak's 10 uranium properties in the Otish Basin. It has new drilling next door.

From the Kodiak website:

“The RIM 2 prospect covers a possible source area for a 500-metre train of radioactive boulders containing up to 0.13% U, located on the adjoining Golden Valley Mines property.”

From Golden Valley Mines (GZZ.V):

http://cnrp.marketwire.com/client/go...

“Golden Valley Mines: 2000 M Drill Program Underway Otish Basin Uranium Project

VAL-D'OR, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - June 18, 2008) - Golden Valley Mines Ltd. ("Golden Valley Mines" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:GZZ)) and its partner Lexam Explorations Inc. (TSX VENTURE:LEX)(OTC:LEXEF)(FRANKFURT:D2Q), are pleased to report that the phase I drill program has commenced on the Otish Basin Uranium Project, located in north-central Quebec, Canada.

Phase I Drill Program: A fully operational camp has now been established with geological and drilling crews on site. The first phase, helicopter-supported drill program will focus on extending the uranium mineralization that has been identified on the Mistassini project area and test other prospective targets that have been outlined along the favourable mineralized corridor.

...........................A minimum of forty-six drillholes are planned for this phase of the program.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply