TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

bought some more

posted on Aug 20, 2008 11:24AM

Just bought some more today at $ 1.26. Very happy to have some fire power left. The longer this goes on the lower my average price will be and i don't mind that at all, eventhough it is hard to see that now, if you just look at numbers all the time. As Portee says have a beer and come back later in the fall, if you get a bad temper from these markets.

I got in right before the big slide in share price. I am down now about 35% (even with averaging down) in just a month. Not great timing to say the least, but in hindsight it is always easy to make money. Just use this period to either buy more or come back in the fall. October/November will be different.

Don't forget it is election season in the States and they do everything to keep the masses asleep right now. That means by dirty tricks they prop up the dollar and make everyone dump commodities so they can lower interest rates yet again. We'll see in a few months if commodities will still be at this level.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply