TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I just called some bullion banks here in Holland. There is now a waiting list of 4 weeks before you can get physical gold.

There's also unprecedented demand in the other EU countries..

Having said this, gold is down again. I believe there must be a real lack of demand in the America's, Africa and Asia...? Ha I sincerely doubt it. Either the central banks dropped another load in the market or it is pure paper manipulation again.

There comes a time when this will end. I seems they are anxious to get banks to start lending to one another (and to people and businesses) again, when you look at all the injections they make.

If banks don't start lending again and sit on this new money, we will have deflation and inflation together (and a halt to our financial system as the way it is now), which is good for gold. If they do start the whole process again, then we have major inflation. Which is, last i heard, good for gold.

So i guess it is just a matter of time before we wil find out how gold will benefit.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply