TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Press release imminent?

posted on Jul 21, 2009 10:26PM

With a 28 % price increase I would think that Kodiak would have to release something, even if they don't have much to say yet. NOT had to press release last week that there was no material change to explain the share price increasing from $0.60 to $ 1.00 in one day. It will be interesting to see if this momentum carries on tomorrow. Could this action be due to a new strike extension, newsletter write-up, short covering or , best of all, a deep high grade assay ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply