TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I just reviewed the show. Well presented and positive, as some have mentioned. A few points:

Brian mentions three benchmarks: The Golden Mile, Milestone, and West-Millennium. As benchmarks, he implies they will determine the near and longterm success of Kodiak.

Milestone's potential won't be known until sometime later; however, the promised Golden Mile 43-101 this quarter (next week - by the way - and a four day week at that) should reveal a lot about this particular benchmark, and the soon to be released (presumably) results from West-Millennium should reveal a lot about that benchmark. A lot of comments on this board, recently, have indicated we are willing to wait for those results before making any new decisions. Obviously, most of us would agree these results will define Kodiak over the foreseeable future.

As to the land package which Brian also mentions as our strength, we all agree we are in a strong position in that regard. However, success is needed in one area or we face further dilution in order to explore other areas. Again, that goes back to the success of the benchmarks Brian mentions.

He also mentions the people. There is no question that your success depends on a qualified workforce. Wonderful that we have that going for us. Of course, and this is the bottom line we all acknowledge, the best people on the planet can't make an economical resource appear if none exists.

Brian also talks in terms of where he hopes to be in three years. Oh, if only we were where he hopes to be in three years!!! I'd give it four years if I knew we were going to get there - maybe even five. I just want to get there.

Finally, at the end of the presentation, that lovely lady makes reference to the Kodiak webpage as a source for more information. Well and good, as long as the webpage is kept up to date. As someone here recently pointed out, the Milestone section has not yet even been added, even though it is named as one of the three benchmarks for the success of our company.

Overall, I'm left cautiously optimistic. With most of you, I am waiting for the 43-101 and West-Millennium results. Then we'll see if I'm more optimistic or more cautious.

New Message
Please login to post a reply