TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Good call! I take it that it was good spotting, luck had nothing to do with it!!! There were also some other good signs around the time of your observation, Slow stochistics were turning up from o/s, MFI was in positive territory, MA50 was levelling out.

I was also looking at the volume at the time of the Hercules "Discovery" There were 2 days just under 6million and at the end of November 2007, 1 day of just under 8 million. The RSI hit a peak then and began to fall. The share price held up for a time around 5 but the writing was already on the wall when price was not confirmed by RSI. The RSI was o/b for over a month.

The volume yesterday was nearly 6.5 million. Now RSI is in o/b territory. How long can it remain there? The good sign is that volume is extremely strong. The inevitable profit taking will hit at some point though. Red11, "Very strong trading to-day IMO, this to me says there may be more news on the way". Lets hope so!

Very interesting BUT in my case 40 cents is not good enough, it will need to be 1.50 for me to get my money back! A long way still! One thing for sure, I would rather leave my money I have in KXL still there rather than to sell and chase some other prospect hoping to get my money back that way

Any guesses on the price at 30 September?

Good luck to everybody!

New Message
Please login to post a reply