TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I am left to wonder what the ultimate goal of Kodiak is with all these properties and the continuous accumulation of land.At some point some one with deep pockets is going to have step in and help fund these adventures and stop the share dilution.Portee's idea of selling one and sitting pretty for awhile would be welcome.

I first invested when they had 27 million shares....

For them to post an expected share price is pretty bold,especially with their image problems of the past.But they do seem to put a large emphasis on meeting stated goals.

The one saviour would be a preciuos metals frenzy of investment where anyone with gold ,or near term production will draw buyers who dont care about oustanding shares.

On the other hand,alot of producers have hundreds of millions of shares outstanding and its not uncommon.Having multiple projects always leaves the door open to selling out and continuing on,unless you want to be a miner,or the next Goldcorp

New Message
Please login to post a reply